PEDI CRISIS APP®
The Society for Pediatric Anesthesia Pedi Crisis 2.0 Critical Events Checklists Mobile App® is now available for the iPhone and iPad on the Apple App Store at and for Android on the Google Play Store.
The Pedi Crisis 2.0 App® is a free resource to support clinician responses to pediatric perioperative life-threatening critical events. The electronic environment features optional diagnostic support, optimized navigation, weight-based dosing, critical institution-specific phone numbers pertinent to emergency response, and accessibility for those who want larger font sizes. The human factors design and functionality of the app were optimized for clinician use in real time during actual critical events, and can also be used for self-study or review. For each event, clinicians can quickly access pertinent information through the relevant tab: Dx for diagnosis, DDx for differential diagnosis, Tx for treatment, Drugs for a summary of drugs and dosages, Misc for additional information (e.g. pacing instructions) and Crisis for additional (cardiac) crisis management information.
CRITICAL EVENTS CHECKLISTS
- Critical Events Checklist®
- Critical Events Checklist® – Spanish Version
- Critical Events Checklist® – Chinese
- Critical Events Checklist® – French
- Critical Events Checklist® – Japanese
- Critical Events Checklist® – Portuguese
- Critical Events Checklist® – Turkish
- Download the Turkish version to your Android device
- Critical Events Checklist® – Tagalog
- Critical Events Checklist® – Hebrew
- Critical Events Checklist® – Ukrainian
- Implementation & Training Guide
- How to add the checklists to your institution’s computers
- Intraoperative Handoff Tool
The translated checklists are from an earlier version of the checklist; the English version is the most up to date.
Please email us at SPAPediCrisis@gmail.com if you have any feedback, questions or comments about the Pedi Crisis checklists or app, or just to let us know how you are using the checklists. We would also like to hear from you if you have identified any problems with the checklists, or if there are any alterations that are needed.
CHECKLISTS SIMULATION SCENARIOS